Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blogging

What is blogging?
Blogging is posting a content on a blog or posting comment on others blog. Now a days blogging is a favorite media for sharing information and exchange opinion.

Blogging and Marketing
Beside these blogging has become a way of marketing. One can make a good market through advertising his product. For this he must have enough visitors who visit his blog daily. So his blog must have quality contents, good advertisement of his blog and proper SEO application. I will describe all of these sequentially.

What will you learn from my blog?
I will try to discuss on
  • How to make a free blog?
  • Blog posting
  • Creating backlink
  • SEO
  • Earning by google adsence
  • Money withdraw process  
These will be the main contents of my blog. I think it will be a good guideline for a new blogger to make a blog and start earning online. Thank you.

No comments: